Road Angel Halo
A brand new, discreet accident camera has been launched by Road Angel. It is available from Road Angel and features both front and rear cameras – with high resolution and real time records. The Halo is ready to record any accidents that could happen on your journey.
The Halo features several recording modes:
- Real time mod records any journey you make and simply saves the footage as you go
- Event mode activates when an incident occurs during real-time recording and saves the footage separately.
- Manuel mode allows you to create an event file by double clicking the end button during real time
- Finally, parking mod activates when the vehicle ignition is switched off and any movement is detected, meaning if your vehicle is involved in an accident whilst unattended the footage can still be recorded.
Optional sound recording and the ability to import your footage onto the computer means you can play back and save your footage and return to it whenever you need to. Both the halo’s come with an 150 degree lens, allowing for a wide angle whilst recording at 1280 x 720 in the front camera and 620 x 480 at the rear.
- Forward and rear facing cameras
- Real time, event, manual and parking modes
- Built in GPS and Google Maps
- Built in G-Force sensor
- Voice and sounds alerts
- Optional sound recording with privacy button
- 16GB Micro SD card & USB adaptor
- Windscreen mount
- Hardware kit available separately
- Unit reset function
- 12 month manufacturer warranty.
- 1280 x 720 front facing camera
- 640 x 480 rear facing camera
- 150 wide angle viewing
- 20 fps front facing camera
- 10 frames per second rear view camera
- 8 megabyte front facing camera
- 2 megabyte rear facing camera
- AVI file format
- Software for unit configuration & video playback
What comes in the box?
- Front and rear camera
- Quick start guide
- Windscreen mount
- Cigarette socket power lead
- Rear camera extension lead
- 16GB Micro SD Card with a USB adaptor
- USB stick with PC software and user guide.
Why should you choose the Road Angel Halo?
It features both rear and forward facing cameras to catch an accident at either end of the car. You can download the footage from the camera and import it onto your computer. The camera features HD resolution. Make use of its different cameras modes – real time, event, manual and parking modes will cover an accident in almost any circumstance. With an easy mount you can easily attach it onto your windscreen. It comes with a built in GPS with Google maps. It has an optional sound recording function that you can use for more reliable evidence in a claim.
Visit our Newport South Wales workshop and showroom to purchase and install the Road Angel Halo today. Find us easily if you are coming from Cardiff, Bristol and Swansea, we are located on the Leeway Industrial Estate.